Hand Carved & Hand Poured Ceramic Tatau Candle - I'a Sā Glaze - Strawberry Guava Scent
This ceramic candle is thrown, carved, glazed and poured completely by hand, making each piece I make completely unique and one-of-a-kind. This candle features my I'a Sā (Sea Turtle) glaze combo, and has hand carved Pasifika tatau designs inspired by my Samoan culture. The candle is made from virgin coconut and soy wax, and is poured by hand. The Strawberry Guava scent is a clean scent free of toxins and approved for safe in-home use.
This candle measures 3.5 inches in diameter and 3 inches high. Please practice safe candle burning when using this candle: allow the wax to melt to the edge upon first lighting, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each use, place the candle on a flat surface that can withstand high temps, burn within sight and keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. DO NOT burn for over 4 hours at a time or burn within reach of children or pets. DO NOT place candle on an uneven or flammable surface. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains. Once finished you can thoroughly clean out your candle, sanitize, and have a new ceramic vessel to use!
- Made from white stoneware and virgin coconut and soy wax with a toxin free strawberry guava scent
- Allow wax to melt to the edge during first lighting
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each use
- Place the candle on a flat surface that can withstand high temps
- Burn within sight
- Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- DO NOT burn for over 4 hours at a time
- DO NOT burn within reach of children or pets
- DO NOT place candle on an uneven or flammable surface
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains